The Task I left behind

Trying to escape from computers, inventing excuses, I reached the inevitable point; 10 days to do what I should have done , or at least begin, 10 years ago.
Day 5 , my head is about to explode. I´m dizzy, but I would like you to see the panic on my face each time I touch the wrong button.

If I lived 100 years ago, instead of being here fighting with the computer, sweating a lot, I would be sitting on a beach ,putting messages into bottles, and preparing myself to the day I'll throw them overboard. Here, and now, in only a fraction of a second, my bottles will be thrown into the ocean of information, among millions of others, where only those who know the location on the Internet map, can find them.

Of course, it can happen that an errant boat, may find it by accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment